Richard Armitage

Richard Armitage
"In Awe, of ME?" *skeptical look*

24/10/2014

Stage 2: Exposure Therapy

I have done a very cheeky thing! I have ventured into the world of Tumblr! I will admit - when I thought about creating a blog I looked there too and created an account but found everything very difficult to navigate and a bit fast paced for what I was used to! 

But my Armitageitis was at such a point that Blogging could be resisted no longer and so I decided to start out somewhere safe and familiar, and that was here. 

However, now I've had time to get my head around the site, I've decided I could blog there too, with the possibility of switching over there permanently if I feel it's easier, blogging wise! But for now I will post identical blogs in both places until I am decided....

You can find me on Tumblr  at:

 armitageitis.tumblr.com 

It's not as pretty as my set up here quite yet, but I am working on it! I am determined to master this social media malarky in pursuit of my Armitageitis! ;) 




Hope you like the Tumblr account and I will be blogging Part 2 of my Crucible experience, and much much more soon! 

Antigone x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment