Richard Armitage

Richard Armitage
"In Awe, of ME?" *skeptical look*

20/12/2014

A Double Breasted Beauty ;)

I have been a Magpie!

I have taken this fine photo collage from my friends on Facebook! In the run up to Richard's press tour, I was really hoping to see him wearing this particular cut of jacket. It had been mentioned this cut might not be a good one on him as it would accentuate his "behind", but I cant say I have seen any pictures to prove this... besides I don't think that would be such a bad thing if true!
Richard is not slight and lanky, he has a broad frame. For me, double-breasted jackets perfectly accentuate his "V" shape, nipping in at the waist, which I love, because men have them too! They are also incredibly suave and stylish. I particularly love the fit of the Grey suit from The Crucible Premiere - his frame his really shown off beautifully, the way it's streamlined at the waist. I also loved Ilaria's choice of Jacket for the LA Premiere; it was a nice surprise! A traditional print in some really sumptuous colours perfect for Richards complexion. The suit from the DA MAN shoot on the right has a gorgeous and cheeky iridescent shine to it, to match the cheeky look on his face and his piercing blue eyes - they really Ping (I'm not sure if Ilaria styled this shoot but I still thought it a great example of RA in this cut of jacket!
I really hope to see Richard wearing more double breasted numbers, with these splashes of colour, in the future... He looks amazing, Ilaria; more please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment